- Among Equities, small caps outperformed large caps; value stocks slightly outperformed growth stocks; international stocks outperformed domestic stocks; and emerging markets beat developed markets.
- Treasury yields held steady. The yield on the U.S. 10-year Treasury Note ended the week at 2.65%.
- Commodity indices rose over the week, driven by higher crude oil prices.
- Dollar indices declined slightly, whereas the euro ended higher for the week.
- Among major economic data, new orders of durable goods in December rose 1.2% month over month, less than expected; initial jobless claims were down 23,000 to 216,000; January existing home sales declined.
Click here to download the complete weekly report: EWMWeeklyReview02.25.2019
Disclosure: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.