- Among equities, large caps trailed small caps slightly; growth stocks outperformed value stocks; international stocks beat US stocks; and developed markets underperformed emerging markets.
- 10-year Treasury yield fell. The yield on the 10-year US Treasury Note slid to 2.17%, as a portion of the yield curve remains inverted, with the 3-month yield sitting at 2.34%.
- Commodity indices overall had mixed returns for the week. Crude oil prices plunged towards the end of the week, with Brent Crude hovering around $65.
- Dollar rose. The dollar jumped and the dollar index (DXY) closed at a level close to previous highs posted a month ago.
- Among major economic data, jobless claims moved slightly higher, and mortgage applications are down 1.00% for the week.
Disclosure: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.